Most important details...
Birchwood string cajon.
Nature colour body, walnut colour marinated playing surface.
Laser engraved logo.
The body and the playing surface is covered with multiple layer of wear-resistant varnish.
Slip-resistant rubber feet.
The cajon is tested & pre-set with optimum snare and bass sound, ready to play.
Tuning and adjustment
The strings should not be overtensioned and should not be too slack also (eg. the strings contact the playing surface). The adhesive tape dampenings on the inner side of the playing surface ensure pure, non-sizzling bass sound.
From the test videos you can get to know how each cajons sound like, so if you order one, you can be sure that you'll get what you have seen and heard. None of the cajons leave my workshop without proper adjustments and sound check.
Width 29 cm,
Depth 30 cm.
3-ply 3 mm thick quality birch plywood for playing surface.
10 mm thick body and 6 mm thick back panel from quality birch plywood.
Price: 165 EUR
- Click on the "Add To Cart" button.
- After clicking on it, a new button appears "View cart".
- Clicking on "View cart" button, the checkout page opens up where you can set quantity if you would like to order more than one piece at a time. The price is displayed here in Hungarian Forint (Ft), but you can change it to the Euro in the next step.
- At "Cart totals" you can set whether you would like free delivery (ingyenes szallitas) or personal pick up. Click on "CALCULATE SHIPPING" to choose destination country. Then click on "UPDATE TOTALS" to see the price displayed in Euro.
- Click on the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- Please enter your data here (billing and shipping).
- Select the method of payment (direct bank transfer or PayPal personal transfer)
- Read Terms and Conditions and if you agree please tick the box. You can not submit your order online until this box is not ticked.
- Click on the "SEND MY ORDER" button.
- After receiving the order, I will contact you by e-mail to verify your datas.